Sunday, March 6, 2011

Trip to the National Zoo

Yesterday Parker suggested we go to DC and spend the day at the zoo. The boys were super excited and we didn't hit traffic going either way! Yay! The weather was PERFECT! I was never hot or cold! Tyce got really fussy at the end because he wouldn't sleep in the stroller, punk, but other than that it was a great day. I didn't take many pictures because I've posted about going to the zoo before but here are two I took...

Hanging out on the bench waiting for mommy to hand out their lunches... Attempt at a family picture...

Nothing new or exciting to report. We are hoping and praying that Congress can get its act together and pass the budget so the federal government doesn't shut down! We are saving up to take the whole family to Oregon and Utah this summer and missing a couple paychecks would make things really tough. The good news is the kids and I head to Oregon in 10 days! Can't wait to spend time with my parents and grandparents! :)

1 comment:

Brent said...

What a good-looking family! Glad you had such a fun day - nice to have so many wonderful attractions close by. We're praying for Parkers job security!