Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Week with Grandma and Grandpa Morrill

Since Michelle and Tegan are here I stole mom's camera card and got all her cute pics from the week that they had Jackson and Josh. I won't comment much, since I wasn't there, but suffice it so say...THEY HAD FUN!

Grandma took them to the western store and they each got to pick out new cowboy shirts and boots. You can't see the boots very well, I'll take another pic and post it later. So cute...
They spent lots of time with the race track...Jack sliding down a huge snowhill in Strawberry on their way to Neola. Apparently he climbed to the top then was scared to come back down! Haha... Feeding the horses... Coloring giant coloring books... Cute cowboy Josh... Have you ever seen two cuter cowboys? They loved throwing rocks in the pond! Uncle Shane made this super cool fort in Grandma's room. Jack, Josh, and Cole all slept in it...Drinking hot chocolate and playing dinosaurs. Sounds like they had lots of fun with their cousin Cole. Here they are ROARING like dinosaurs... Auntie Jackie reading stories to the boys... Grandpa and Grandma made sure to set the trampoline up before they got there...Joshy pushing his newest cousin, baby Kate, in the swing...Look at those moves!They also got to ride on the 4 wheeler, in the snow, all bundled up! They enjoyed grandpa's bbq hamburgers too! I'm so glad they were able to spend some time with their cousins, aunts, uncle, and grandparents. It's so hard living far away from family so we're grateful for weeks like this! Thanks for having them mom!!!

2 comments:

Traci said...

I love these! The cowboy hats, the boots, the torn jeans. So adorable.

Mikaela said...

and I always thought it would be me that would marry a cowboy with horses, hahaha so funny!!! Looks like they had a great time and they do make cute cowboys. I just wish my in-laws had horses and would take my kid for a week!