Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Season

I love this time of year! I was super excited to get our Christmas stuff out, listen to Christmas music, and start planning what to get people.

Tonight the boys wrote their letters to Santa. Jackson wants a batman setup (what the heck is that?) and a remote control helicopter...


Josh wants a remote control helicopter and monster truck...Saturday we put our tree up, yes it looks tacky but we let our kids do it!

My mom made this snowman at some relief society activity a million years ago and Tyce loved it when I pulled it out of storage..Today Tyce and I went and had lunch with Jackson and Josh at school. Tyce thought it was so cool to be at their school, but kept asking to ride the "ellow bus." Jack and Josh were proud to show Tyce to all their friends, who thought he was adorable of course!

No comments: