Monday, February 4, 2013

Cell Phone Pics

It's time for a cell phone picture dump...enjoy!
 
 
For Jackson's special night he and daddy got treats at 7-11, played battleship, then I joined in for a couple games of Uno.  Jack really really enjoyed his alone time with us...
 Dress up time...
 Cheering on daddy at his basketball game...
 Tyce's first day of Sunbeams, he was SO excited and not the least bit nervous...
 All reading books in Tyce's room...
 Too precious...
 We got a skiff of snow so there was a 2 hour delay, the boys loved lounging around...
 Jackson takes his book everywhere he goes, including the bathroom...
Joshy got pink eye and had to stay home from school, Tyce was SO excited and they read stories all morning...
 Again, too precious...
For my first physical therapy appointment I asked my friend, Seiko, to babysit Tyce.  It was during lunchtime so I packed him a lunch in a lunchbox and boy did he think he was cool...
 Haha, at Parker's basketball game Josh took my phone and was taking pictures, here are my favs...

Lindsay, Jason, and Luke COME IN TWO DAYS!!!  We're all super excited!!!  :)

No comments: