Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

After school I had a Valentine's Day scavenger hunt ready for the boys to find their Valentine's Day surprises.  We have done this the past two years and they look forward to it so much.
 
Here are the clues I hid throughout the house...
 
 Reading the clues...
 They each got a treasure box...
Candy...
 And a DVD...


 
 Josh working hard on painting his treasure chest...



Tyce painted for about 15 minutes then lost interest...
 Jackson's finished product...
 Josh's finished product...
We also made and frosted heart sugar cookies and watched one of their new movies.  I think they had a fabulous love day!  Unfortunately for Parker and I we did not even get to see each other.  He has been so busy at work and I've had lots of church meetings so we just keep missing each other.  I miss him and am hoping we can spend some much needed alone time this weekend.  But, I do love him and am grateful he's my valentine. 

No comments: