Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Jason, Lindsay, and Luke Visit!

Wednesday night my Jason, Luke, and Lindsay flew in from Utah to visit for six days!  We have been SO excited for them to come.  Jason had never been out here before and so that was fun to have him here.  Here are the pics they sent me on the plane...
 

Jason and Luke in the cockpit...

Josh LOVED Luke and was SO sweet with him.  He has such a tender side for babies.  Here they are making funny faces...
 Handsome boys...
 Auntie Lindsay and Tyce playing his Thomas game (by far the stupidest game we've EVER had)...
 Friday I babysat Luke while Linds and Jason went to DC.  Here he is playing...
 He LOVED Brody...
 So cute...
 This is not the best picture of Tyce but I couldn't believe how BIG he looks next to tiny Luke!
 Cuddle time on the couch!  Luke really seemed to enjoy the boys and just watching them play...
 Sunday best for these handsome men...
 We had lunch with the twins at school...
Jackson sharing his sandwich with Luke...
 The good thing about Luke being so little is he's easy to carry around!
After Jack and Josh's basketball game we went bowling...
 
 The two blondies...
They left early this morning and I am so sad.  We had lots of fun nights playing games, talking, and laughing.  Parker and I often wish we lived closer to Lindsay and Jason because they'd be such a fun couple to hang out with all the time.  I enjoyed time with Luke, I feel like I barely even know him which is so hard when my sis and I are so close.  I would give almost anything to live closer to Lindsay.  Growing up we weren't very close (we were 4 years apart so I was closer to my other sister) but as we got older we became such good friends and I miss her so much.  Now I look forward to seeing them again in July when we go to McCall with my family! 

Next up: my parents come in 3 weeks!!!  And after that my mother in law comes!!!  YAY!!!

No comments: