Friday, May 24, 2013

Tyce's First T-Ball Game

Tuesday Tyce played in his first t-ball game!  He was SO excited and SO stinkin cute! 
 
Here he is before the game...
 Brothers...
 My camera doesn't zoom very far so this is the best I could get of him batting...
 Running to 1st base...
Waiting on 2nd...
 Looking at mommy from 2nd...
 While he was in outfield he ran off to go potty, haha...
So cute, Tyce in outfield, Jack on 2nd, and Josh on pitcher's mound...this will probably be the only time they all three play on the same team...



Tyce hit really well but he runs SO slow!  I don't know if he's so slow because he doesn't TRY to run faster or if that's just really how slow he is.  He had fun though, he ran off the field after the game and said, "wow I can't believe I'm a baseball player now!"  Haha, he's so cute to watch and we'll see how the rest of the season goes. 

No comments: