Monday, July 15, 2013

Utah Week 1

We got up about 4am for our flight to Utah.  The boys woke up excited and happy despite the early hour, thank heavens!  When Parker dropped us off at the airport Jackson started bawling about missing his daddy, it broke my heart...he sure loves his daddy. 

Tyce was so cute on the plane, he insisted on sitting by himself (without me and his brothers).  When the guy next to him asked where he was from he said "Corbett Circle!" (that's the street we live on).  Hahaha so cute.  The  boys were seriously perfect angels on the plane.  We had a tight layover and they ran with their heavy backpacks right next to me and we made it in perfect time.  They are such good air travelers! 
 When we landed in SLC my parents, Lindsay, and Luke were there to greet us.  The boys haven't seen Luke in quite a while but they were all still so excited to see eachother...
 That night we celebrated my mom's birthday...
My parents recently moved into a community called Daybreak in South Jordan and it's awesome!  Super fun parks, lakes, trails, sandy areas, and grassy areas. 
 Lunch date at In N Out with me and Grandpa...
 I loved snuggling Lukey to sleep...
 The cousins eating breakfast at grandma's...
We went to 7 Peaks Waterpark and they had a blast, Jackson went down the most daring slide in the whole park! 
Riding in the wagon around Daybreak...
Roasting marshmallows...
Josh made a double decker one and devoured it...
 Jackson with his messy marshmallow face...
 They played croquet...
More fun in the sand...


 Making popcorn at Auntie Lindsay's house...
Playing football with Uncle Jason...
My parents took them to Lowe's Extreme Airsports one day while I had brunch with my sister.  They liked it so much they wanted to go back the next day...

Watching a movie in Auntie Lindsay's bed...
Sleepover at Auntie Lindsay's...
It was a super fun week with my family.  The boys had so much fun with their cousins!  The first morning we were there Tyce said: "Gramma I was the first one awake!" 
                 Gramma: "Why were you the first one awake?"
                 Tyce: "Because my eyes were open!  I tried to wake up Josh and Mason.  First I tried farting    and that didn't work.  Then I turned the lights on, and it worked!"  Hahaha so cute.

Now we are in Neola with Morrills until Friday then we head to Boise and McCall for a week of fun in the sun!  More posts to come!  

No comments: