Saturday, July 6, 2013

June Cell Phone Pics Dump

Here are my cell pics from June...
 
I found this in Tyce's room, Jackson had made a list of "missions" for Tyce to complete.  Tyce was dressed up as a superhero (cowboy boots, shorts, shirt halfway on, cape, and mask) and when he "finished" the mission he would come report to Jackson.  Seriously adorable and so creative to think of all on his own!
Josh drew this for me after he and Tyce drew on their new hats with permanent marker...
 Tyce as THE HULK...
 Tyce at the doctor getting his tonsils checked out (he sees the ENT on Monday)...
For their birthdays Grandma Morrill sent the boys each a gift card to go pick out their own toys, they were in HEAVEN in the toy aisle and so excited about what they picked out...
Josh is sure mommy's boy, he LOVES ice cream!  Tyce does NOT.  When Parker took them all out for ice cream Tyce chose a Gatorade instead!  Hilarious!
 
Parker caught them in a cute twin moment tasting each others ice cream...
Hahahaha, Tyce walked up to me wearing this and said "This is what mommy wears to cover her belly buttons, but they still stick out, not mine cuz mine are flat as pancakes.  Or is it waffles?  Which one is flat mommy?" Hahahahaha!!!
I got the boys new jammies today because when we're in Utah three out of the four weeks we'll be in places with no a/c so they needed some cooler ones to sleep in.  They were ecstatic...

In other news: I've been on weight watchers almost three months now and I have lost 25 pounds!  My goal was 30, but I think I really want to lose 35.  I really hope to be able to maintain my weight while I'm in Utah then I'll lose the last 5-10 when I get back in August...I want to be thin by my 30th birthday!  It has been hard, I have been working out like crazy and eating smarter...it's worth it when I see results though!

The boys and I leave for Utah in two days, we are super excited but will miss Parker.  :(   We are spending the first week with my parents in their new Utah house, second week with Morrills, third week in McCall at the lake house, and the fourth week with Morrills.  I will probably update my blog each week from wherever we are that week.  If not...I'll have LOTS of posts to come in August!! 

No comments: