Friday, August 23, 2013

Update

Before summer ends and fall begins I thought I'd do a quick update on the rest of our summer after we got back from Utah...
 
Date night for Parker and I has always been very important to both of us.  We crave time together without the boys and try to go out at least every other weekend.  We always have so much to talk about and so much fun just being Parker and Jenn...

Kimberly and I took the kids to Lake Anna, it was a beautiful day and the kids had a blast playing in the warm lake and the sand while Kimberly and I chatted the day away...
 
 On the way home we stopped at the Moo-Thru for ice cream...
 Haha, don't mind how high up Tyce's swimming suit is...nerd alert!!!

Tyce thinks he's pretty cool in his new Mickey Mouse outfit, sunglasses, and "cwocs"...

We had another playdate with Kimberly and the kids and here's Jakey and Tyce playing the Wii (probably Tyce's first time ever and he had no idea what he was doing but he wanted to play because Jake was)...

We went backpack shopping...

The twins got to go to a fun Despicable Me 2 themed birthday party...


Jackson has decided he loves doing dishes, fine by me!!!

We've been spending a lot of time at our pool, Brody usually comes with us and sits under my lounge chair.  The other day we were there for 6 hours and I was worried he was getting thirsty and hot so I gave him some water...

 Tyce and Parker washing the car...


The twins earned a special night with daddy and they chose to stay up late, eat ice cream, and watch the Redskins Steelers game...

In other news, we are all getting ready for school to start.  The twins will be in 2nd grade this year and I have decided (after much worry and debate) to separate them for the first time.  I have mixed feelings about it, as do they, but we'll see how it goes.  We will meet their teachers next week.  Tyce will be starting preschool every day 9-12 and he is SO excited!  My parents come to town in a couple days to celebrate my birthday (30!!!) and go to the BYU/Virginia football game!  We're super excited for that because, living out here, we never get to see BYU play!  Go Cougars!!!

No comments: