Friday, December 20, 2013

Tyce's Preschool Program

Tyce had his preschool Nativity program and class Christmas party this week and it did NOT disappoint!  He somehow earned the star role as Joseph (which I hope the teachers didn't regret when he walked in, sat down, and commenced picking his nose!).  He was the cutest Joseph ever and sang so cute.  Here are some pics but the lighting wasn't great in there so they're not the best pictures...
 


After the program we went back to the classroom to decorate gingerbread houses, have some snacks, and play...



 Daddy was even able to come!

He was dishing up some snacks and I walked over offering to help him and he was very quietly adamant that he wanted to do it himself and I could go sit down, hahaha Mr. Independent!!!
I know I always say this but I swear it was just a few weeks ago that we were at the twins Christmas program!  Here it is if you want to take a trip down memory lane like I did.  I'll admit, while I feel very comfortable with my decision to not have any more children, I do get a little sad when I realize this will be the last preschool Christmas program we ever go to.  For that matter it'll be the last Christmas program because in public school it is a "holiday" concert, in our school we sing lots of Jewish songs and Kwanza songs and if we're lucky one "santa" song but certainly not any "Christmas" songs!  That's one thing I've loved about our preschool, Bethel Lutheran, it is Christ centered and we're allowed to talk about our Savior.  Anyway, I digress.  Tyce did great and we had so much fun watching him perform and interact with his friends.  He now has over two weeks off of school and he is DEVASTATED!  He loves school and was crying this morning because he couldn't go. 

A couple nights ago I decided to take the boys caroling and deliver goodies to some friends.  Parker was, of course, working so I convinced the boys to come with me and they did great!  Tyce was the star singer, Jack did pretty well, and Josh would hide in the corner and sing quietly.  He is so like his daddy in his introverted personality!  I didn't get any pics of them caroling but, suffice it to say, they were adorable.  Here are the 18 plates of goodies we delivered, lots and lots of baking but it was worth it!!!

Yesterday we had our annual Stathis/Morrill gift exchange!  We've been doing it for three years and as the kids get a little older they get more excited about it.  We drew names and my boys enjoyed picking out stuff for the girls.  Leah, Sarah, and Anna are very much our "cousins" out here and it means so much to me that we have them.  Here they are before they opened their gifts...
 Obviously Jack loved his batman/joker build your own car set...
 Josh got a spiderman one...
 Tyce got a Mickey Mouse floor puzzle and he was THRILLED...
 I love this picture of all of them surrounding baby Anna helping her open her gift...
 Sweet Jack talking baby talk to Anna...
I know Tyce's eyes are closed but here is the finished product!  He got it just yesterday and he's done it a million times already, that kid loves puzzles!  He must get that from his daddy because I am NOT a puzzle person!
Oh so so so much fun in the Morrill household!  Saturday the boys will be getting an early Christmas present, a playset for the backyard!  I am taking them and our neighbor friend Adam to a movie and McDonalds while Parker, Matt, and Lori set it up.  We went in with Matt and Lori and bought an awesome one on Craigslist, they are going to love it!!!  Pics to come soon! 

No comments: