Friday, June 6, 2014

2nd Grade Field Trip

The twins' school had a field trip to Ticonderoga Farms today and I chaperoned.  A few weeks ago when the teachers were asking for volunteers to chaperone I asked the boys (thinking they'd argue over who gets me) what I should do, who I should go with.  Jackson IMMEDIATELY said, "GO WITH JOSH!"  Haha, that made the decision easy!  Josh seemed equally as excited about me GOING with HIM as Jackson did about me NOT going with HIM! 
 
Here's my group, Javier, Josh, Junior, Roberto, and Eric...
 Taking pics on the bus...
Josh, I found out on this trip, is SUCH a class clown!  His friends think he's absolutely hilarious and Josh loves it...


 Jackson was less than happy to see me with my phone wanting to take a picture...
 But when he's posing with his good friend Jordan then apparently it's ok...
 Lunch break...
 Hayride...
 Josh and Javier sure have fun together, they pretty much laughed the entire day...

It was a fun day, the weather was beautiful and the kids all seemed to have a really good time.  It's so fun to go to these things and see your kids really "in their element" at school.  Josh, who is normally SO quiet at home, was SO loud on the bus!  I also talked to Jackson's teacher while I was there and she mentioned to me that Jackson got 100% on his IA testing!  I was super proud of him!  She also told me he is QUITE the ladies man!  She said she is constantly telling the girls to leave Jackson alone.  They all think he is "sooo cute!"  Hahaha, those girls better leave my boy ALONE!  He is too young!!

In other news...

I took Tyce to Chick Fila the other day and they now have blueberries in their fruit cups instead of grapes.  Tyce was devastated.  I told him he had to eat all the other fruit but only ONE blueberry.  He sulked for over half an hour about one blueberry...
After holding it in his hand forever it was "warm" so he started crying because he wanted a "cold" one.  I said no.  He finally ate it, and got his cookie...
Last week I was running inside to get Jack from piano and Tyce was in the car.  When I got back in the car I see this on my dash...yes...it's gum!  Tyce "was done chewing it but didn't want to litter so that was a great place to put it!"  Hahaha...
Traci and the girls came to cheer on Tyce at one of his t-ball games...I think they were less than thrilled about the game but super excited about the Capri Suns, freeze pops, and suckers they got from the snack bar!
Ok, could this be any cuter of Josh and baby Anna??  Watching him with her almost almost makes me want to have another baby!  :)
Another picky Tyce moment, he had to eat ONE baby carrot (he HATES "cawwots").  This time he ate it with a bite of ham and apparently it wasn't so bad...
My boys rock in the morning.  Jack gets up early and practices piano all on his own.  They get dressed and come down and get everything ready for me to make them breakfast...so sweet...
 Tyce in outfield...
Tyce on...THE PITCHER'S MOUND!!!  We were winning by so much that Coach Ronnie gave Tyce a chance playing the most coveted position on the team.  He was too cute.  He did pretty well for being the youngest on the team! 

 He has been waiting ALL season to earn the game ball...he finally got it and boy was he excited...
 We had a playdate with his bff Jakey...



 Josh got the game ball also...
THE POOL IS OPEN and we are SO excited!  We pretty much live at the pool in the summer.  My boys are fish!  I think this will be the year Tyce learns to swim on his own in the deep end...



 
Now I'm all caught up!  June is always a busy month for us so more to come soon!

No comments: