Friday, June 27, 2014

Jackson the Ninja Warrior

On Wednesday Jackson had his first belt test for his Ninja Warrior class.  I was unable to attend because I was at Girl's Camp but Parker and his brothers were there to cheer him on!  Here are the pics Parker took...








He got his gold belt!  He was really excited and proud.  Parker took them out to Buffalo Wild Wings (his favorite restaurant) to celebrate.  Here he is with Master Jeff...
As mentioned before I was at Girl's Camp this week, I always dread it then always end up having a good time when I'm there.  The girls informed me that my hair "didn't look like girl's camp hair" so they did it for me...
 
Last night the sunset was beautiful...
Jackson and Josh had their eight year check ups at the doctor.  It was hilarious because, for the first time, they were embarrassed at the thought of the doctor seeing them in their underwear.  Here they are waiting for the doctor in their "dresses"...
 
Their appointment went great!  Jackson weighed 65 pounds (75%) and was 53 inches tall (90%).  His BMI was in the 55%.  Josh weighed 55 pounds (50%) and was 50.5 inches tall (50%).  His BMI was in the 34%.  They passed their hearing and vision test with flying colors and the doctor was so impressed they hadn't been in to the doctor in over a year because they haven't been sick!  So proud of my healthy eight year olds!!!  :)  

IN TWO DAYS WE LEAVE FOR UTAH!  CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE! 

No comments: