Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Father's Day!

Parker woke up on Father's Day to these cute boys wanting to give him his presents...
 Tyce made him a mug in preschool...
 Cards...



 All his loot!  He got clothes and running gear...
After church they begged daddy to have a water fight with the new guns they got for their birthday.  So, rather than relax on the couch like he wanted to, he headed outside... 
 
 
 
I hope he had a fun Father's Day and knows how much his family LOVES and APPRECIATES him!!!

Side note...before the water fight Tyce got dressed in his swim stuff that the Easter Bunny brought him and said, "Mommy do you think the Easter Bunny has a girlfriend?  I do, because I KNOW he couldn't pick out an outfit THIS cute! I wonder how they kiss?"  Hahaha, love his little mind...
 
Speaking of Father's Day...I LOVE YOU PA!!!!  My dad was in Hawaii for Father's Day, which he well deserves.  Anyone that knows my dad instantly falls in love with him.  He is loving, sensitive, caring, hilarious, unselfish, giving, energetic, and...my favorite thing...he gives the best hugs.  Nothing makes me feel as good as when I'm in my dad's arms.  Him and I have always been close and I feel like he knows me in a way no one else does.  He can always make me laugh or cry and would do anything for his daughters.  HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY!!!!  LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!

No comments: