Thursday, October 22, 2015

New House

Well we are not totally done with the house but decided to post some pics now anyway since it may be a while until we're totally done.

Here's the family room that Parker surprised me with for my birthday.  Everything is new and Parker did it all entirely on his own.  Needless to say, I LOVE IT!!














Jackson's room...


Boys' bathroom...
Parker's office in the bump out of our bedroom...
The view from his window is GORGEOUS!  Probably my favorite thing about this place is that it backs to a forest instead of other homes.  I used to always have my blinds closed now I love them open!  Green trees are totally my idea of a view...
Master bedroom...


Master bath (still looking for rugs)...
Note the beautiful view!
Josh and Tyce's room...


Stairway going to the top floor...

Basement...

 
Backyard patio...
Dining room...(note the beautiful view!)
Powder bath...

 Cute red front door...
Gorgeous kitchen with the bar that we LOVE!!!

This doesn't look super cute but is totally functional.  Love that the boys have places to put their backpacks so they don't end up on the stair banister...
 My office area...
My view while I do dishes...
Another thing we love is having a deck!  

Again, seriously cannot get enough of these trees.  The boys love to play in the forest and make forts. On the other side of the forest is a golf course.  
We've been really happy here and it already feels very much like "home."   :)  My fav things are the brand new soft cozy carpet, gorgeous gray walls, beautiful trees in the back, and the kitchen.  My only complaint is we have less storage then before but we got rid of tons of stuff and ended up making it work.  Here's to new memories in our new place!!!!


No comments: