Thursday, October 8, 2015

Update

Things have been crazy busy around here with fall sports, school, work, putting the house together, etc.  But here's a look at what we've been up to...

I changed my hair from blond to dark brown with some red highlights!  I really like it...


The boys LOVE the new deck and being able to eat outside...

Brody loves it too...
After school one day the boys and I headed to DC to meet Parker at work.  His work provided a rooftop ballpark dinner then tickets to the Nationals game.  I forgot to get pics on the roof but we grabbed a few in his office...


At the game...







The boys made a fort in the forest behind our house...



Tyce found a rock shaped like the state of Utah and was BEYOND excited about it...
Brody hogging Josh's pillow...
Jackson and Brody...
Tyce snuggled up in MY blanket ready to read with me...
I have been subbing quite a bit this year and was able to sub Josh's class one day, it was so fun to see him with his friends...
Speaking of friends, here's Tyce with his two besties Kenshi and Michael.  They come over most Wednesdays to play and they have SO much fun together!  Tyce "wishes I spoke another language like Kenshi and Michael.  I just speak American."  Haha...


 Saturday morning cuddle session with daddy...
I don't take many pics of Jack's games because you can't really see him with his gear on but here's a few...



He is now playing linebacker and kicker which he is excited about.

Josh had an overnight sleepover party so Jackson and Tyce wanted to have their own sleepover. These two have SO much fun together I love it...
I took Traci and Sarah to get pedicures and ice cream this week, they are both due to have baby boys in the next few weeks and I thought it would be fun to all get together.  I love these two and feel so blessed to have them in my life!
One last cute one of Brody and Jackson sleeping...
House pics coming soon!!!!

No comments: