Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Orlando Trip Part 2

Wednesday we headed to Sea World's water park, Aquatica.  It was a beautiful sunny day and the boys had a great time!

Wave pool...


The boys each got $20 spending money for the trip.  Their first purchase were these $5 light up yo yo balls which I told them was a waste of money, boy was I wrong!  They are still going strong and they LOVE them!  Here they are outside our room...

Joshy enjoyed his ribs at Smokey Bones...can you tell??

Cuddle time with daddy...
 Tyce reading to Grandpa...
Joshy reading to Parker...
 And Jack reading to Grandma..
 Thursday we went back to Sea World!
Tyce CRACKED me up with his map.  He LOVED his map and was always helping guide us.  This is what he looked like pretty much the whole day...


We LOVED the Manta, it's a fun roller coaster where you lay down so it's like a flying sensation, we all (except my mom and Tyce) did it many many times...
My boys got eaten by a great white...



Journey to Atlantis, we got pretty soaked!!!


This is how Jackson and Tyce slept every night, and they barely moved because they were so tired each night.  Love how they're faced towards each other and hugging their stuffed animals...
Thursday night Josh came home and crashed about 6pm, VERY unlike him (none of my kids ever sleep during the days)...
And Friday he woke up sick with a sore throat and fever.  Poor kid felt awful but is SUCH an angel when he's sick.  My mom and dad stayed home with him (THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!!)...
 And the rest of us headed to Aquatica again...


Tyce fell asleep on me for 1.5 hours!  Very unlike him also but luckily he didn't get sick, just was worn out!
Saturday we headed down the road to this place called Fun Spot America.  It ended up being much cooler than we expected and we spent the whole day there...




So Tyce was Mr. Wuss at Sea World and Aquatica but he was Mr. BRAVE at Fun Spot!  When we first got there he saw the biggest roller coaster and begged to go on it.  It was much crazier than I had expected and he LOVED it and rode it all day.  Not sure why he felt so comfortable there but not Sea World...
We all loved the go karts, there were a couple different tracks and Josh was BARELY tall enough to drive his own...




So this place has the world's tallest sky coaster...300 feet in the air!!  My dad and I wanted to do it but the TWINS said they wanted to also!  I was surprised because, while they are brave and love roller coasters, this is SUPER high and SUPER scary!  Josh and I went together, he was so cute...
And my dad went with Jackson...















It was SO much fun and I'm so proud of my boys for doing it!  They loved it and want to do it again. I told them they can if they pay for it, haha, to which they replied...nevermind.

Lunchtime at Flippers Pizza, yummmmy...

 Back for more rides...


Jackson spent his money on a hat and two stuffed animals...
Tyce bought a stuffed animal...
 Last night of swimming...

 And early Sunday morning, time to drop my parents off at the airport and begin our long drive home.  Here's the tired sad boys...


The drive home went pretty good, took about 13 hours this time and the boys were SO good the entire drive.

We had a fabulous week and feel so blessed we were able to go.  I am also so glad my parents came, it's fun to have them all to ourselves.  Now I'm all caught up just in time to have more fun!  Michelle comes tomorrow to stay for a week!!!  Looking forward to the pumpkin patch, Disney on Ice, celebrating Parker's birthday, and who knows what else.  :)

No comments: