Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thanksgiving Trip to Utah #1

We were SO excited to be able to go to Utah this year for Thanksgiving and be with FAMILY!!!  We flew out Monday after school and, surprisingly, all the flights went smoothly!  Tyce was bored on the airplane so I suggested he color, he ended up making this for the pilot...


When we landed he handed it to the pilot who, of course, loved it and let him hang out in the cock pit...
His brothers got a turn also...
Tuesday morning Linds, Luke, and Emma came over!  Needless to say, my boys were thrilled. They absolutely adore Lukey and are so sweet with him...
Emma and her absolute favorite person in the world...GRANDPA!!! 
Tyce beating Grandpa (haha) at Foosball...
Twins playing Dominoes...
Tuesday night Parker and I went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert with all the adults in my family...
Linds and I...
It was FABULOUS!!!  I absolutely loved every second of the concert and was entertained from beginning to end.  We had great seats on the floor, 12 rows back, and the music, vocals, lighting, special effects, etc were all just incredible. I would love to go every year!  Pictures do NOT do it justice but here are a few...






My wonderful in-laws drove out to watch the boys while we were at the concert and they had a great time as always!  They went to Scheels and rode the ferris wheel...
They got suckered into a presentation at a grocery store in which they would get a "free gift."  The gift ended up being a small pack of cleaning wipes like for phones and other screens.  Michelle thought they would be disappointed but they weren't!  Tyce was SO excited about his and has cleaned my phone a million times since, hahaha.  Love that it takes so little to make them happy...sometimes!
They took them to Laser Tag...
And to Trolley Square...
After the concert we all met up for dinner at Chuck A Rama and Christine and her boys came too!  It was so great to spend some time with them but, as always, wish we had longer!

Grandma and her fan club...all these boys ADORE their Grandma Morrill!!!
Wednesday we headed down to the Curiosity Museum...




These five put on the cutest play for my dad, Abbi, and I.  It was so creative and cute!  Until, of course, Josh got picked to be Peter Pan which made Jackson mad so he kicked Josh and then ran away from me.  Needless to say, Jack was done at the museum and off to the car him and I went!  Punk.  
Grabbed McDonalds for lunch and they ended up playing there for over two hours!
 My parents and gorgeous niece Abbi...
Abs and I...
More posts to come!!!!

No comments: