Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thanksgiving Trip to Utah #2

Thursday was Thanksgiving and it was a PERFECT day!!

I thought the sky looked cool above my parent's house...

Daddy and Josh relaxing at my parent's house before we headed to my grandma's condo for dinner..
Lindsay and Jason...
Daddy and his twins.,.
Linds and I...
Tyce, Luke, and Emma hanging out in the shopping cart we were using to bring food back and forth...
Cousins playing Twister while the adults got the food ready...
All the cousins!!
Just the boys...
Just the girls...
Dana's fam...
Lindsay's fam...
My fam...

Emma LOVED doing her cheese face every time she saw me or my phone, it was hilarious...
My sisters and I...
The kids table...
Adult tables...

Grandma and Jakcson, he looks so old to me in this picture!
Emma is THE messiest eater ever, but she has fun and is adorable so it's ok!
Kids played with toys, blocks, games, and made paper airplanes all night after we ate...
My mom and her brother, my Uncle Darin...
Jason and Mason...
Barraclough fam...
Barraclough fam plus our sweet Grandma Bybee...
 Grandma and I...
Josh got a little sleepy during our tradition of going around the room and saying three things we're grateful for.  Tyce's was my fav, while most kids said generic things like family, food, candy, toys, friends, house, etc, Tyce said "Indians and Pilgrims, Jesus and God for putting our earth together, and the Veterans."  Haha, so thoughtful!!!
My uncle Darin played a BEAUTIFUL medley of songs and ended with the song he played at my Grandpa's funeral...it brought tears to my eyes and made me miss my grandpa so much...
Abbi and Lindsay...
Tyce drawing minions...
 Josh giving Emma a ride in the shopping cart...
It was a Thanksgiving to be remembered.  DELICIOUS food, everyone I love, everything went so smoothly, and everyone had a fun time.  I think we were blessed with perfection because Heavenly Father knew how hard it would be for all of us, especially my Grandma, to have our first Thanksgiving without my dear Grandpa who so LOVED Thanksgiving.  I miss him terribly but am so blessed to have so many others that I love and was able to be with.

No comments: