Wednesday, May 17, 2017

April Continued...

Easter morning...


Jack working hard for the egg on the ledge...





New books...
New Wii U game...
It's very rare my house looks like this...I let it be messy for a whole hour before I couldn't stand it any longer!
They got these cool bow and arrows you put together yourself...

Then we went out to dinner with my sister and her family...
Jackie and Tyler gave us this cool homemade bottle rocket and we were finally able to try it out!  It was super cool and flew over the power lines!
I came home one day to Tyce and his friend Dylan playing games, in their swim suits, on a towel, eating snacks, in my garage.  "What mommy?  You told us no friends in the HOUSE when you're not home!"  Bahahaha, love this kid...
Whenever I roll my scooter into the bathroom Luna likes to come join me...
When we were setting up our new bed Luna was fascinated by all the action...

As was Chester...

These two...
And these two...
We had a fun afternoon at the bounce house with Emma and Luke and Jackson invited his friend Beau...

My foot about three weeks post surgery...
In March I was hired as a secretary for Bluffdale City working Monday through Friday 10-3.  Due to my surgery I didn't start until beginning of May (I am very grateful they were willing to wait for me).  They recently moved into a brand new building and it is really nice.  The commute is about five minutes and it is right by the boys' school so it's a pretty good situation for me!  They had an open house to show off the new building so we went as a family and Parker grabbed a pic of me in my new cubicle (I hadn't started working yet hence why it's empty)...
 
Parker and the twins heading off for a run while I sit in the window, with my boot, totally jealous!

 Parker now has the twins mow the lawn every Saturday.  One does the front and one does the back while Parker edges.  They don't love it but are pretty good sports about it.  I love watching them, makes them look so grown up...
 Silly dinner with mustaches...


 Teacher appreciation week = cute homemade cards...
Love the arm around Brody...
Hahaha, Tyce CRACKS ME UP when he goes over to Bridger's house because he brings SO much stuff!  He almost always packs up all his swords and weapons then walks on over!
Brody's face in Chester's butt?  Hmmm...
Haha, I was watching my show and all three kitties lined up in between my legs and passed out...
Cute cute cute...
"La Spa" going on in my front yard with all the neighbor kids...
Yes, they painted Tyce's nails.  That night we were taking it off with nail polish remover and Tyce goes "gosh, now I know what it is like to be a girl and it is NOT fun!"  Hahaha, yes the 2 minutes of taking off your nail polish absolutely means you know what it's like to be a girl!
Tyce and Bridger, shirtless, on the tramp.  Why not?!
After three weeks completely non weight bearing I got a walking boot!  It is huge and bulky and a pain to put on and off but BOY IT IS NICE TO BE ABLE TO WALK AGAIN!
Josh chose to do Oregon for his state project...

These two love to help me with laundry...
My parents were in town and came to cheer these guys on in their basketball game...
Jackson is 100% obsessed with basketball.  He is aggressive and a good player and spends hours every day out on our basketball hoop trying to improve.  He was very very very sad when they lost their playoff game and the season was over.  He cried on and off all night.  When I asked him if he wanted to do a basketball camp this summer he said "I will do any and everything basketball that you can find for me mommy!  I really want to get better!"  Love that kid's drive!!!
Snuggles with my Emma baby!!!
Dinner with the fam at CPK!




BOOM!  April is done!  How is May already halfway done?!  More to come!!!

No comments: