Saturday, May 6, 2017

Rest of March Update

My little sister turned 30 this year so her best friend Nicole flew out from Oregon to surprise her!  She flew in the night before and stayed at my house then we surprised her the next morning at her house...



We treated Linds to breakfast...

Then Jason also surprised her that night with all her neighbors and friends!
Emma, of course, sitting by Josh who she ADORES...
Morrills were in town so we all met at Chili's for dinner.  Tyce and Zae...
Josh and his friend Beaux came with us...
Jackson and Kai...
Tegan and her boyfriend Holden...
Christine and Mom...
 Love Parker's smirk, he hates selfies...
This was too cute to not take a pic of!
Cute Tyce riding his bike home from church, can I just say how nice it is to live 30 seconds away from the church as opposed to our 20+ minute drive in Virginia?!
Josh and I snuggling with the kitties..


Speaking of kitties...this is their morning ritual, sitting at the windowsill watching the birds outside...


 We had parent teacher conferences and, as always, they went so well.  I am so grateful to have boys that are smart but even more so they are respectful to their teachers and classmates.  All three teachers talked about how my boys were so well liked (apparently the whole class fights over who gets to sit by, be partners with, or work with Tyce!) and how they treat those with less friends or who struggle in school with compassion and assistance.  That makes me SO proud!  Outside Josh's class this was posted and I thought it was so sweet because what his classmates said was so thoughtful and CERTAINLY true about my Joshy!
I recently got a new job as a secretary for Bluffdale City, 10-3 Mon-Fri, so I can no longer sub at the school.  I had my last day with the 5th grade class that I've subbed a lot this year and have grown to love.  When I told them I was not going to subbing anymore they were so sad it was so sweet.  I got lots of cute notes, here are a few...I will certainly miss subbing but I decided I wanted something that pays better, that is more consistent, and where I am not on my feet all day because my feet hurt all the time.  

Our friends from Colorado were in town for a bit and we were able to go see them!  Love these boys and they play so well together...

Taking Emma potty, "Auntie Jenn I had NO askidents (accidents) today!"  LOVE this girl!!!
Josh had a rainy soccer game way up north...

They lost, the weather was awful, so we decided to stop and get shakes which made both of us feel better!
Best buds...
My parents got us all tickets for The Lion King!  First we went to dinner...



 The play was fabulous and we all loved it!!!
The whole fam minus Lindsay's kids who were too young to come.  Thanks mom and dad it was a fantastic night!!!

No comments: