Monday, September 8, 2008

Baby Cole's Blessing...

We had a really fun weekend with both our families! My parents came in town this weekend for my little sister's Utah wedding reception and Morrills came out for Cole's baby blessing!

I didn't get any pics of the reception, but it was beautiful and I got to see my best friend Tara who came from Boise! We also celebrated my parent's 30th wedding anniversary! All of us kids got some pictures taken and gave that to them this weekend. When my parents were about our age they got their picture taken with my grandpa's Mercedes, which was kinda like the family car. We thought we would carry on the tradition and get our picture taken with my dad's Lexus, which was like our family car. Lucky for us he leaves it in Utah for when he comes here on business, he got it detailed last time he was here, and he always leaves the key here so we were able to go steal it for the picture. We gave them a big one of the Lexus picture and they loved it! We also took one with all of our Corollas. For those who don't know my parents bought each of us a car when we got married and we all ended up with Corolla sports, almost the exact same color. We thought it would be funny to get a pic of all the Corollas too. Jason and Lindsay's is much newer, but you get the idea. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!!


Sunday was baby Cole's blessing and it was wonderful. We all went up to Jackie and Tyler's house in Farmington for a luncheon, then we went to the blessing and Tyler did a great job. After the blessing we went back to their house for dessert and it was just fun to all be together. We love you precious Cole!!!
The whole Morrill fam...

Jackie, Tyler, and Cole...


It was so much fun, I love both my families and feel so blessed to be a part of them!

3 comments:

Janae said...

cute pics. I love the ones with the cars. Looks like fun.
Hey - did you hear we are moving out there after all? I will be there next month. Crazy huh? I'll have to call and tell you the whole story, it was a pretty amazing experience. Talk to you soon!

Acker Family said...

Great pictures of you guys with the cars! I'm sure your parents loved them!

Justina Selim said...

Such cute pics! We had so muh fun yesterday and so far Aiden hasnt climbed on his dresser, haha!