Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Goodbye Summer...

I can't believe it's SEPTEMBER already! Seriously, WHERE does the time go? I'm sad summer is over BUT I am very ready to be done with the heat, you all know how I just LOVE to be hot! Haha. Also, the sooner Parker starts his last year of law school the sooner he will be DONE! Yay! Here is what we've been up to lately...

My 4 year old niece Olivia had her very first soccer game...
I also had my 25th birthday! Oh, and HOW CUTE was my husband's post!? He is so sweet to me!!! I had a good day I was able to SLEEP in, work out, read my book in PEACE, take a nap, then we went up to Bountiful for a little bbq birthday party at my sister's house! We had a lot of fun, thanks sis!!!
The boys have been soaking up all the time with their daddy...
We spent labor day weekend out in Roosevelt with Parker's family and had a great time as always, I love my in laws!!!
Their dog, Okie, had PUPPIES! NINE of them! Those of you who know me know that I do NOT like dogs but PUPPIES...I love them! They are all SO precious and cuddly! P.S. They're all for sale, so if you want one let me know!

The boys loved the puppies, they were so cute with them...

Have I mentioned how much the boys love their Grandma and Grandpa Morrill? Not to mention their aunties Tegan, Jackie, and Christine! Oh and don't forget Uncle Tyler and uncle Shane!! Ok, so what I'm saying is that Jackson and Josh are two LOVED/SPOILED little boys when they go out to Roosevelt! They were entertained 24/7 with riding horses, playing baseball, playing basketball, going on walks, playing with sparklers, playing with the puppies, reading stories, etc etc etc. Josh was NOT excited to leave gamma!!! =(


Monday night Jackie, Michelle, and I went to Grandma Morrill's house to go through some of her stuff in case we found some things we wanted or needed. We ended up looking through her clothes and found some fun old lady nightgowns! We all put one on and came home to seduce our husbands. =) Hehe, it was a hilarious night-but I think we were all just super tired too!It's been a crazy, hectic, fun summer!!!

5 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Cute pics! Love the nighties! WE need to get together soon!

Janae said...

Sounds like fun. I'm glad you had a great birthday, and I absolutely loved the old lady pajamas. Where can I get some of those? I think Craig would totally love them. haha.

Erik and Vanessa said...

Hey cuz! Its Erik, uncle robbies son. Just wanted to let you know that my girlfriend and I have started a blog too and we put you on ours as family and friends. How have you been?! I havent seen you in forever!

Acker Family said...

Love the granny nighties :) And I can't believe how much you and your sister look alike! Crazy :) Your boys are adorable!

JP said...

Oh Jenn, I'm SO glad you put that picture of me enticing poor Tyler! (not) :)What a fun night! There's nothing better than having as much of us together as we can. See you this weekend! Don't forget your amazing cookies!