Tuesday, September 30, 2008

NO PEOPLE, I'M NOT PREGNANT!

So apparently something in my last post made the whole blogging world think I'm prego, no no I am not pregnant. I have been having some major stomach issues for about a year now but it has gotten really bad as of this last week so I am finally getting into a doctor to get things checked out. They have run some tests and I have a follow up appt tomorrow. Normally I wouldn't post stuff like this but I am sick of everyone asking if I'm pregnant!!! Anyways, hopefully I can get some resolution to this soon, the constant stomach pains are getting really old!

3 comments:

Justina Selim said...

I hope you find out soon! I'll be thinking about you

Acker Family said...

Thank you for clarifying :) I was thinking you were but didn't say anything! Hope you find out some answers though...that's no fun to deal with. let us know!

Palmer Family said...

umm yeah I was one of those people!! Even following up with a text message. Man I'm pesky:) Wish it was that instead of a yucky stomach though!