Thursday, September 18, 2008

Child of God

So a couple of nights ago I decided to start teaching the boys the primary song I Am a Child of God. Every night before bedtime we all go downstairs and Parker plays the piano and we sing the song. The boys sit next to daddy with their arms folded and smile so big, they really seem to like the song and I can tell they feel the spirit. I've caught them a few times playing the piano saying, "CHILD OF GOD CHILD OF GOD!" Haha, it is too precious and I am so grateful for little angels in my home that help to bring the spirit in.
On a different note, I am SO excited football season is back! Especially, BYU FOOTBALL! I'm a huge cougar fan and am lucky enough to be able to go to all the home games because A) my wonderful parents have season tickets and love me enough to give us some and B) I have wonderful parents in law who are babysitting the boys for EVERY GAME! How lucky am I?? Last weekends game was especially fun (we beat UCLA 59-0) then we went to Jason and Lindsay's house (how weird, my little sister is married) for homemade pizzas! Jason made delicious pizza and we had a great time!
Joshy and Gamma "Cluff"...

Jackson and Gamma Bybee, who he LOVES now...

The happy newlyweds...

GO COUGARS!

6 comments:

Acker Family said...

I love the picture of the boys with their daddy and their cute little grins! So sweet!

melissa said...

jenn, karah told me she sat by you. i didn't know you had twins! they are really really cute. i'm glad you found me!

Justina Selim said...

We would love to have you over before the game today! You can come over whenever we will be home all day! We are excited!

Joanie said...

Fun times! I'm glad I'm not the only mom who loves college football. The Cougs are so exciting this year AND did you see what the Beaves did to USC the other night? Way fun!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Very cute! Kids seem to feel the spirit through music in sucha neat way. That is so sweet that it is part of their bedtime routine!

Val said...

Did you see Matt, Jordan and Devin at the game? They were selling hotdogs!! (They were helping out for a Scout fundraiser). Unfortunately, they didn't really get to see the game, but they had fun nonetheless.

Hey, I'm still up for getting together! Just let me know when!!