Saturday, January 3, 2009

It Was the Best of Times it Was the Worst of Times...

HERE WE ARE, we made it through the craziness of the holidays! We got home at 3:30 this morning and are TIRED but happy to be home! We had a great week with my parents at their house in Eagle Crest (central Oregon) and miss them already! Why then was it the best of times AND worst of times? I WAS SOOO SICK! Ah I was so bummed because I just wanted to have a fun vacation before Parker starts school, we move, the baby comes, etc. I had a combination of morning sickness, stomach flu, and celiac side effects so needless to say I was MISERABLE! I feel like I was in bed over half the trip and poor Parker had to take care of the boys all week, sorry babe!!! And the worst part is, since I was down most of the week...I only got TWO pictures! =(

Here they are with grandpa eating popcorn at the bowling alley...
How pathetic is that? Two pictures for a whole week of fun! The boys had a blast swimming, hot tubbing, bowling, and spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Barraclough and Auntie Lindsay and Uncle Jason (Dana and David were suppossed to come too but bailed on us, which we are all STILL not happy about!). We enjoyed the time with my family, I love them so much and we all have so much fun just being together. I am going to miss that so much when we move to the east coast =( Ok, now I'm getting sad and this is a happy post!!

Anyways, thanks mom and dad for a great week and sorry I was such a bum!!!!

Wednesday is my first ultrasound and I am so excited!!!!!!!!

No comments: