Saturday, March 21, 2009

Aiden's Birthday Party...

Today was Jackson and Josh's friend Aiden's third birthday and the boys were able to go to his fun dinosaur party! It was their first friend party and they were SO excited about it! They play so well with Aiden, he is their best friend and I am SO sad to leave them! My camera died at the beginning of the party so I wasn't able to get very many pictures but it was a fun party! Josh did great with the pinata, he had great hand eye coordination! He is obviously daddy's boy! =) They were SO excited when the candy came out! Thanks for a fun party Aiden and Justina!

This was the best I could do trying to get the three of them...

The birthday boy with his cool dinosaur cake (good job Justina!)...

This was from last week, they all got so dirty playing at the park so they took a tub together...they were hilarious and had so much fun...

We've really been enjoying the nice weather this past week, it's been between 70 and 80 all week! I can't believe it, it's only March! I'm ready for SPRING but not summer....I HATE THE HEAT! But the boys have been loving the park, we've been there pretty much every day and I got FRIED! My poor arms are bright red! But it's been nice to get out of the house.
Speaking of the HOUSE...all is going well with the sale. The buyers came today for a final walk through, they love the house which makes me happy. We sign the papers on Monday, move out Saturday, and turn the keys over Sunday. I'm SO sad! I love my house and am so sad to leave it, Lehi, and all our friends and family. Stupid job in stupid Washington DC. I'm torn between being grateful (for selling our house AND getting a good job in this economy) and being sad and pitying myself (for having to leave our house and move TWICE-first to a tiny town then across the country where we'll be all alone). I've been pretty negative about everything, I guess I need to change my attitude. I am very much looking forward to spending time with my in laws this summer, and I guess DC will be an adventure. Just a lonely adventure I fear. Anyways, enough of my whining. I don't know if I'll have much time for blogging this week seeing as I have to pack up my whole house! My mom and dad are taking the boys to Oregon (THANK YOU!) so that will help a ton. Wish us luck!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I bet they LOVED the party! How cute. I'll just keep the boys the whole summer. Thanks.

Justina Selim said...

Cute pics! I will have to steal some of them! I was so glad you guys came!!