Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Lindsay!!!

Sunday was my little sister's 22nd birthday! We were able to spend it with her at her in laws house for a fun dinner celebration. I love my sis and love how close we are. The thought of moving away from her really does bring tears to my eyes, I'm going to miss her like crazy. Apart from being an awesome sister and friend, she is an amazing aunt to my boys. They love her so much and are so close with her. Happy birthday Linds!!!! Love you!!!!

Here are some pics from the festivities...

On a side note, this is how the boys entertain themselves while I'm in the shower...

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thanks sis! I will miss you too. I don't think you should move. I'm so glad you were able to spend my birthday with me though.

Brent said...

How come I have such beautiful daughters?? Oh yeah, because I'm their father!!

Marilyn said...

I enjoyed catching up on your family happenings. What a busy time ahead full of new experiences. Love, Aunt Marilyn

Lindsay said...

Sis I think it's time to update your blog. People are probably sick of my birthday post. It's not like you have been busy or anything. I HOPE YOU COME ON FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!