Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fun in Park City...

We just got back from a fun weekend in Park City with Morrills! Bart, Jackie, and Tyler ran in the Park City Marathon so Bart rented everyone a super nice condo and we were able to spend the whole weekend out there! They all did great but are very sore and tired!

Saturday after the run Michelle, Tegan, Tyce, the twins, and I went to Color Me Mine to paint piggy banks! The boys had SO much fun and I was surprised at their long attention span to do that! After nap we went up to the resort and went down the Alpine Slide, which was really fun! The boys thought the chair lift was pretty cool (I'm not a big fan of heights so I couldn't wait for it to be over!) They also got to play in some blow up bouncy toys which they loved. After that we went to a cute book store where Grandma bought them two books. Then on to ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHOCOLATE FACTORY for yummy carmel apples. It was a really fun weekend but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss Parker like crazy. The boys are missing him so much and it's going to be a long 12 (but who's counting?) days...
Speaking of Parker, HE FOUND US A PLACE TO LIVE! Let's cross our fingers that we get it, we'll find out tomorrow...
THANKS FOR A FUN WEEKEND BART AND MICHELLE!!!
Grandma teaching Jackson how to play checkers...Then, of course, Josh had to play...Mommy and her boys..."Mommy take a picture of me in this chair!""My turn!"Cute Josh painting his "efelant" piggy bank...Cute Jackson painting his puppy piggy bank...Poor mom with her herniated disc can't sit down so she walked around with Tyce the whole time...The boys thought they were SO brave going down the BIG slide...Climbing up the rock wall...Josh ruled the rock wall...All of us on the chair lift going up the mountain, we saw a mommy moose and her two babies!Auntie Jackie took Jackson down SO fast...Mommy and Josh went a little slower...Hahaha, on the way home Tyce and Cole were both crying and Jackson is in the way back saying, "mommy mommy mommy!" Jackie and I were just ignoring him figuring he was fine, I finally looked back and his whole car seat had tipped over! It was hilarious!Ok so I've been slacking on pics of precious Tyce. More to come I promise!

3 comments:

Parker said...

All that fun without me (pout, pout). I miss my family!

Justina Selim said...

Fun weekend! I LOVE Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. The Apple Pie Caramel Apples are my fave! My mom took Aiden to one of those pottery painting things a while ago and he loved it too. We still have the race car that he did, haha. I hope the place Parker found goes through!

Lindsay said...

oh my gosh i love the pictures! tyce doesn't even look like the same baby i saw. i cant wait to see everyone again!!!!