Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sometimes Life Just Stinks...

So I'm feeling sorry for myself today, can you tell from my creative title? Haha. As we're getting ready to move to DC it just seems like so much is going wrong and, on top of it all, our wonderful family kitty is missing. He's been gone since Thursday afternoon and we are just devastated. If he could, he would come home. He's too smart to get lost so he's either hurt, trapped, or dead. I also feel awful because this weekend has been stormy and cold so if he IS alive somewhere he's probably just miserable! I just need to know where he is, I am crying all day and night! I can't believe how much we love and miss him. The other crappy part is we are moving out of this house tomorrow so if he DOES, by some miracle, come back-we'll be gone! =( I love Brody and miss him so much!


So today we are finishing getting the house packed up. Parker leaves Tuesday morning to drive our stuff out there and I am moving in with the in laws for 3 weeks. No, we still don't have a place to live yet. We are going to miss Parker like crazy, this will be the longest we've ever been apart and we are NOT looking forward to it. The boys are going to just die without daddy and Tyce will change so much in that time! Parker is not looking forward to the drive cross country, especially without Brody to keep him company.

Anyways, I guess I'm just not looking forward to much right now. I miss Brody, I don't want to move to DC, I'm going to miss Parker like crazy, blah blah. BUT...on a high note, Parker took the boys camping (but they ended up in the cabin due to the stormy weather) on Friday one last time and sounds like they had fun. He only got a few pictures because the memory card was full but here ya go...

Anyways, once I get all settled in at Morrill's I'll have time to post some cute pics of Tyce. He is the highlight in my life right now and I love him so much!!!

1 comment:

Life with the Lovells said...

SAD! Sorry to hear about your kitty! I hope he comes home! That breaks my heart!