Monday, August 31, 2009

Visitors in Neola!

It has been a difficult past couple days. Tyce has been unusually fussy and the twins (Josh especially) have been acting out big time. I have been going crazy! I know they just have no idea what is going on, they have no real home, and they miss daddy but, so do I! I don't know if I can survive until Friday, I just feel so alone and so helpless. I need more arms, hands, and sleep!!! Sorry to complain, it's just been rough. The good news is that we have a place to live! Parker is getting us all moved in and has sent me some pictures, it looks pretty nice! Once I get out there (in a week!!!) I'll post some. Anyways...hopefully this week will fly by and soon enough our family will be together again.

Here are some random pictures...So on Thursday my friend Justina came out to Neola to visit! She has a son, Aiden, who is barely older than the twins and they have SO much fun together! I was so excited she came, I miss my friends! We spent the day throwing rocks in the pond, feeding the horses, going to the park, jumping on the trampoline in the sprinklers, and just having fun. It was a great way to get my mind off how much I miss Parker.

Here are some pics from that day...

3 comments:

Brent said...

Sorry things are so tough right now. I'm sure you and the boys feel out of place, disjointed, homeless, alone, etc.. 4 more nights and Parker will be with you. (And Mom, too!!) So help is on the way.....hang in there. Love you, PA

Lindsay said...

baby tyce is soooooo cute! i cant wait to hold him again. and give my boys kisses. wish i didnt have school or work so i could be out there. stupid real life. 3 more days sis!

Justina Selim said...

We LOVED coming to see u! I was hoping to come again this week but I don't think we r going to make it. Eva is getting both canines and both molars on the bottom right now. She is VERY grumpy and I think the drive there would be a little unbearable.