Monday, August 17, 2009

He's BAAAACK!!!

Last night at 3am I had just finished feeding Tyce and I went into the boys' room to check on them and I heard something rattle our front door handle! Brody does that when he wants in but I thought, no way is that him! I went and got Parker and he opens the door and, sure enough, it's BRODY! He was SO hungry and SO lovey! He is really really skinny so he was obviously somewhere where he couldn't eat but he wasn't very thirsty so he must've found water somewhere. I am very curious as to where he was, it's weird he came home in the middle of the night like that but, regardless, we are SO happy! Finally, SOMETHING is going right!

Anyways, I best get back to packing. Yay...

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'M SO GLAD HE'S BACK! he really is the best kitty ever.

JP said...

Poor Brody, I'm so glad he found his way home! Sorry again that so much seems hard right now. I'm sure that it will all work out! I wish I was there, but I've been thinking about you all week here in OR if that helps! Love you.

Riddle Girl said...

Keep finding all the positives! (And this is a pretty BIG positive that he is back!)
You are a strong woman and hopefully the time away from your hubby will pass quickly.
You have such an inviting personality, that when you get to your new place (and YES I'm sure you will find something) you will find friends quickly!
All things pointing in the direction of good things to come.

Unknown said...

hooray! i'm glad he came back!

stephen said...

I'm so glad he's back just in the nick of time. We've been worried and sad for you all