Friday, September 25, 2009

Jackson's Wish...

Today I was giving Tyce a bath and the boys were, of course, "helping" me. This was our conversation:

Me: Do you guys like having a little brother?
Josh and Jackson: YA!
Me: Should mommy have another baby? (Not that I'm really considering it)
Jackson: Ya, but I want the new baby to have BROWN skin and BLUE eyes mommy, like my friend Cally.

Hahahaha, apparently he has an imaginary friend-Cally-who has "brown skin." He talks about her a lot and I have no idea how she came about. BUT, that is a tall order....to make a "brown skin" baby. I'll have to talk to Parker about this one, haha.

I couldn't decide which one I liked best...Not Tyce's best picture, but cute of the twins...
We're getting everything hung on the walls this weekend so I will post pics of our place next week! Also, Parker gets his bar exam results today!!! Ah!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

i need to see these kids on the webcam. its been too long =(