Saturday, September 5, 2009

PARKER IS HOME!!!

The 18 days is over! Parker is home! We moved out of Morrill's house Friday and drove out to pick up Parker from the airport. It was SO cute watching the boys run to their daddy, they could not have been more excited. Ok, so I was excited too. =) 18 days is too long for Parker and I, we just don't do well being apart. Anyways, we are spending the weekend in a hotel in Salt Lake with my parents, blessing Tyce on Sunday, then heading to DC Monday morning! I thought I'd do a quick post since things will be hectic for a while.

Here are some pics from the airport last night...

Here's Jack riding on daddy's suitcase...
Ok so I was crying before he even got there!!!!Two THRILLED boys!!!!.Tyce missed out on all the action... Family family family...Mommy and her boys... Next post will come to you from Manassas, Virginia!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I miss everyone already!!!!