Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cutie Pies...

I've had QUITE the day today and cannot remember the last time I've been this mad at the twins. In about three hours they have dumped every toy in the house on the floor, dumped six boxes of raisins on the floor, and got into my makeup bag-smearing mascara and liquid foundation ALL OVER my carpet, walls, doors, mirror, and chaise lounge. I am beyond mad and I don't know what to do SO I decided to do a post on how cute they are and how much I love them. Maybe it will help. Ok, maybe not. But, regardless, here are some pics...
Ok so I put a lot more pics of Tyce on there because HE has been an angel lately!!! Ah somebody please help me, I can't handle these crazy punks!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hang in there Jenn! You have to have a day like this every once in a while to really appreciate the good days! Easy for me to say huh? Love you.

Lindsay said...

oh my gosh that picture of all 3 is SO CUTE! tyce looks like a little man, not a baby anymore. sad. i cant wait to see them in just over 2 months! ah.

Parker said...

And don't forget to check the video link at the bottom of Jenn's blog. I just put a new one up where I got Tyce to smile a little.