Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fun at the Fire Station...

On Saturday Parker took the twins to an open house at the Firestation by our house. I was home sick with Tyce but it sounds like they had TONS of fun! They were in heaven because the whole fire truck, ambulance, and ladder truck were open for them to just roam around in and play! They had lots of fun "driving" the fire truck and I think they make adorable firemen!!!
Tyce has been LOVING his bumbo seat today, he looks like such a big boy in it! I know it sounds so cliche, but I really cannot believe how fast he is growing up! I love his smiles and he just ADORES his daddy. Anytime he hears Parker's voice he gets a big ol grin on his face. Looks like we have yet ANOTHER daddy's boy in the family!!! Our "HOW MANY DAYS UNTIL GRANDMA AND GRANDPA BARRACLOUGH COME" chain is getting shorter and shorter! In three days I'll be picking them up from the airport!!! YAY!!!

2 comments:

Brent said...

Looks like good career training for Jackson and Joshua! So cute - I am very anxious to see them (and you)in a few days!!!

Michelle said...

These can't be the same little angels that spill raisins and get makeup on the carpet are they?