Friday, October 2, 2009

Tyce is 2 Months!

My little Tyce is 2 months old! He had his 2 month check yesterday and all went well. He is growing, yay! He now weighs 10 pounds 8 ounces. His weight and head are in the 25% and his height is in the 75%, yay! He is doing great at holding his head up and loves to smile. He actually smiled at the doctor during his whole exam (until he got his three shots of course!). He has become a happier baby, he doesn't seem as fussy as he used to be. He is still not on much of a schedule though and is still up a lot at nights. The boys still adore him and just cannot get enough of him. They always want to help with baths, diaper changes, picking out clothes, wrapping him up, giving him his binky, and holding him. I'm not quite sure who he looks like but I did notice a dimple on at least one side, so he got that from mommy!

Here are some pics of my little man... I also keep forgetting to announce that PARKER PASSED THE BAR EXAM!!! I am not surprised but we are very relieved to know that it's all behind us now. GOOD JOB BABE!!!

2 comments:

Brent said...

Little Tyce man is SOOO cute!! I can't wait to see him in less than 2 weeks! Glad the twins still love him and are so helpful. What a perfect family!

Lindsay said...

wow he is so different already. he is getting cuter and cuter. that first picture is my favorite so far!! stupid mom and dad get to see everyone in 2 weeks. how rude!!