Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Parker!!!

Yesterday Parker turned the big 3 0!!! I really can't believe my husband is 30! Good thing I'm still so young. =) Just kidding honey! We had a laid back birthday this year seeing as we have no friends or family out here. Parker came home from work to a decorated house, yummy dinner, and Baskin Robbins ice cream cake. We were going to watch the new Transformers movie once the boys went down but we ended up being too tired so hopefully we can watch it tonight. Thanks to all those who called/texted him to make his day special. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABE AND AM SO LUCKY TO BE YOUR WIFE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

The boys each made daddy a card and inside they told me all the reasons why they love their daddy. My favorite one of Josh's was, "he wipes my bum" and my favorite one of Jackson's was, "he lets me pull off his belt." Hahaha...Grandma Morrill sent the boys a little Halloween package that they opened during daddy's party. They got books, sticker books, candy, pumpkin carving kit, and Tyce got new Halloween jammies! They were very excited. Thanks mom!Parker loves me for making him stand there while I take this picture. =)Tyceroo was chilling on the floor during most of the party...Smiling when he hears his daddy's voice...Everybody making funny faces at dinner...Don't worry, Jackson blew out the candles before Josh or Parker could even think about it, haha...

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

way cute pics!!!! tyce looks adorable. and so do the twins. wish we could have been there.

Brent said...

Happy Birthday, Parker!! You've accomplished a lot in your 30 years - beautiful wife, wonderful boys, Accounting and Law degrees - Don't get a big head but we're very proud of you. Enjoy!