Friday, December 11, 2009

Best Friends...

This morning Jackson asked if he could hold Tyce on his lap. I set him all up with pillows and stuff and then went into the other room for a second and this is what I overhear Jackson say...

"Tycee, I am your bestest friend and I love you so much!"

It melted my heart. It still amazes me how much Jackson and Josh love and adore Tyce. It surprises me they don't resent him because I have so much less time for them than I used to. I think them being twins and having never had me to theirselves anyway has probably helped. Whatever the reason, I am so grateful they all love eachother so much. Tyce's little face just lights up when his brothers talk to him. I am so blessed to have three little angels that all get along so well!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

cute! tyce isn't even a baby anymore! sad!