Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fun/Nasty Gross Night...

Sunday night we had our friends/neighbors, the Kereys, come over for dinner and games. It was so much fun to have them over and the boys loved it as well. Jadeh sure loves to spoil Tyce, she holds him 24/7 and he just LOVES it!

Here they all are...

Why then was it a nasty/gross night? Well after they left we put the boys down for bed and I was on the phone with my mom and Parker was watching football. I went upstairs to check on the twins after I got off the phone and they both had something soaking wet wrapped in soaking wet bath towels on their beds. I asked them what they were doing..."We thought it would be funny to dunk all our stuffed animals and dinosaurs in the toilet." AH I was so mad! I had about an inch of toilet water on the bathroom floor and dripping wet animals everywhere. So I took away everything and told them I was throwing them all away in the big garbage for the garbage man to take away. In reality I threw them all in the washing machine, but I wanted them to panic. Jackson couldn't have cared less and just fell asleep but poor Joshy was DEVASTATED over not having his dinosaurs. He cried the saddest most desperate cry I've ever heard. I wanted to give in so bad but I had to be strong, they need to learn to NOT PLAY IN THE TOILET! Seriously, aren't they too old for that? Or is that just boys? Ew. In the morning the first thing Josh asked for were his dinosaurs. I gave them to him and said, "so was it funny to play in the toilet Josh?" He goes, "yes, we had SO much fun mommy!" Ah, I guess they'll never learn...

2 comments:

Justina Selim said...

I'm glad you have some fun neighbors to hang out with! That is such a funny story! And gross, haha!

Brent said...

Jenn, it's obvious that the boys need a swimming pool! You and Parker need to be in tune with the needs of your boys....after all, that's how you were raised....you got everything you ever wanted!! Glad you had so much fun with your wonderful friends.