Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rolling Rolling Rolling

Tyce rolled over today! He had already gone front to back but he had never gone back to front before! He was so proud and so cute. BUT, I missed it! Yes me, who is with him pretty much 24/7. The ONLY time we're apart is when I go to the gym every day, and of course that's when he chooses to roll. Oh well, it's still exciting. But now I have to watch him so carefully! I don't want another broken leg incident like poor Jackson! Here's the cute little roller...
I love how he cuddles his burp rag just like Jack and Josh did...
He's 4 months old now and is getting some chunk on him! Yay! He is still the happiest baby alive during the day. Pretty much any time you smile or talk to him he will give you a huge smile back and laugh or talk. He's very easy to please and entertains himself well. Nights are still tough. He is up a LOT and doesn't always want to go back to sleep after he eats, he'd rather smile and play. Punk! Haha. We love him so much though and he brings SUCH joy into our home, our lives, and our hearts. Love you Tycee!!!

3 comments:

Daisha said...

He does look like he's putting on weight. I'm impressed that he's rolling already. That's a fun stage, but life just gets even more complicated when they get mobile huh?

Lindsay said...

he is so cute. i totally remember the twins wearing those overalls. so weird.

JP said...

Love the picture of him cuddling his burp rag. He is so sweet! Reminds me a bit of Joshy when he was little.