Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tyce is 4 Months!

Tyce had his 4 month appointment yesterday and all went well. He was SO cute laying on the scale just smiling at all the nurses. The doctor was amazed at how happy and cooperative he was with the exam! He didn't like his shots, of course, but only cried for about 1o seconds and then went back to smiling and talking, haha. I love him!

So apparently he's huge now! He was 16.5 pounds, which is in the 75%! He was 27 inches long, which is in the 95%! His head was in the 50%! I can't believe he's so big! I'm actually kinda sad about it, cuz he's my baby! I'm glad he's tall though, like his daddy. =) They were also amazed at how strong he was for his age. I was so proud of my Tycee!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

i love him! 5 more days sis!!!

Mikaela said...

Wow, at least he is growing well!! Shad being in the tenth percentile doesn't really help with my stressing about him getting enough to eat, you know. Him and Tyce could share clothes, Shad is still seventeen pounds haha! Hope you are getting more sleep! are you staying there for christmas,or coming this way?

Justina Selim said...

That's so great that he is growing lots now! Yay! He is going to catch up to Eva pretty soon here, haha. That first pic of him is so cute! He is really starting to look like your other boys now!