Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Big Boy Tyceroo!

Tyce had his 6 month appointment yesterday and he did great! He weighs 19 pounds (75%) and is almost 29 inches tall (97%)! He's a big big boy! I'm so glad he's tall like his daddy! The doctor was amazed at how strong he was. I talked to her about his sleeping (or lack thereof) at night and she said, once he gets feeling better, it's definitely time to just let him cry. It's so hard and so sad but has to be done, for his sake and mine!
He's on solids twice a day and is actually eating a lot less than he used to. He definitely loves baby food more than his bottle. He takes two naps a day and goes down very easy for naps and bedtime, all we have to do is lay him in his crib and give him his la la and binky. Now if only we could get him to STAY ASLEEP!
He sits up perfect but is starting to decide he wants to be more mobile and play with his brothers. He'll roll all the way across a room to get something he wants. I'm hoping he won't crawl anytime soon but it's looking like he will. He loves to bounce in his exersaucer and loves to be in the room with his brothers. He is literally the happiest thing in the world. He will smile all day. He rarely rarely cries.
I love my Tyce and feel so blessed he is MY boy!
Here's some random pics of my chubalub...

6 comments:

Palmer Family said...

oh mama!! sounds like he is going to be on the move before you know it! do you feel like he looks a lot like josh in these pictures!??

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

Zander was the same stats at 6 months and also he doesn't sleep! Crying it out worked very well with Ayda not so much with Z. Good luck let me know if you find something that works so I can try it too!!

Acker Family said...

What a cutie! I see pictures of him sleeping! But that must just be during the day huh? Good luck with crying it out-you can do it!

Steve and Kim... said...

oh my gosh he is so stinking cute! i wish he was sleeping or i had any good ideas. we suck at that, maddie slept in our bed cuz we had problems with it and it was easier...but she now has her bed on our floor still, so not a good idea.

Mikaela said...

Shad only had to cry one night, and he sleeps so great now, even with Dan and I up all night with the flu last night he slept right through. You can do it and will be so glad you did!

Michelle said...

I can't stand it, I can't believe I am not there kissing off those sweet chubby cheeks!!