Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sick Sick Boys

Tuesday we went to the gym then went to the park for 2 hours then came home for lunch. Jackson wouldn't eat his grapes because "they were making him cold." He asked if he could eat his lunch later, put on his jammies, and watch a movie. Shortly after he laid down, he fell asleep. My kids NEVER fall asleep during the day, especially not on the couch. I ran upstairs to fold laundry, came back downstairs to find this....
Haha, poor Jackson got up to go potty but then fell back asleep on the floor! So sad but so funny! I carried him back to the couch and he slept for another 2 hours...

Even Leah (the little girl I babysit twice a week) fell asleep...And Joshy fell asleep on the floor...Needless to say, they are all sick now. Tyce is fine, knock on wood. They both had really high fevers that would not go away with medicine and Jackson was complaining the back of his neck hurt. I was going to take them in to the doctor today but I think we've turned a corner and they're feeling better. We had plans today to go down to Richmond to meet up with my friend Daisha and her kids. The boys were so devastated they didn't get to go today so we're hoping they're good to go tomorrow!


My friend Kimberly braved the sick house today and brought Jake over to play with Tyce. He's 7 months older than Tyce but they are totally best friends. They are so fun to watch play...
I got my blog books out to show Kimberly and the boys loved looking through them. They kept asking, can we do that again? Can we go there? It made me sad though because most of the things they were talking about were things we did either at Morrill's house or my parent's house. I SO wish we lived closer!!! I won't go on and on about that, don't worry. :)

Tonight we colored easter eggs so I'll post on that soon. Let's hope everyone is healthy in the morning!!!

1 comment:

Brent said...

It's so hard to see those cute guys so sick.....hopefully they'll bounce back quickly. I'm getting very excited to see them next month!!