Friday, July 29, 2011

Sunday

On Sunday we headed down to Provo to meet up with my family for the day. We went to church with Lindsay and Jason then went to their house for an early dinner. The cousins were so excited to be together...
My cute husband, dad, and brother in law...
All the cousins!My Abbi Lynn and I...

Livi and Jackson are best of friends...
Enjoying rootbeer floats...

My sisters and I...


After we left Lindsay's house we headed up to Sandy to Parker's Uncle Burke and Aunt Denny's house! We haven't seen them in a while and it was SO good to see them! I've loved them from day one and we didn't want to pass up on a chance to see them.

Everyone had fun playing in their backyard...



It was a busy day cramming as many family members as we could in one day but it was great! Next I'll post on the rest of our week in Neola!

1 comment:

Traci said...

How fun! We are missing you back here as we just live regular life.