Friday, August 5, 2011

Lindsay's Baby Shower

So this is out of order because I still have to blog about Utah, my high school reunion, and our week in Oregon but I wanted to get my sister's pictures off her camera before we go home so here we go! Tonight was my little sister's baby shower! I still can't believe she's going to have a baby. She isn't due until early December but her best friend Nicole threw her a shower while she was here so all her friends here could come.

Nicole and Linds...
Lori, Mom, and Myrna...

Lindsay's friends Nicole, Megan, and Danielle...
Lindsay opening her gifts...
Hannah, Shawnee, Ketti, and Lindsay...
Linds and I...

Linds and Nicole...
My grandma, mom, Lindsay, and I...
Could this be any cuter? Tyce loves his Auntie Lindsay!
It was a really fun night. I know Lindsay will be such a great mom and I just wish I could be there for her when he comes. We go back to Virginia Saturday morning so I'll catch up on the rest of my blog when I get back!

No comments: