Thursday, August 11, 2011

Week with Barracloughs Part 1

We rented a car in Salt Lake and drove to Oregon. We got there at 4am on Friday morning. The kids were perfect in the car. Parker got really tired towards the end of the drive but we made it! It felt so good to be home!

We went to Riverfront Park and let the kids play. We saw this guy ride up on a bike with all sorts of homemade gadgets. Then he pulls out his bubble wand and the kids got SO excited! He had lots of wands for each of the kids to play with and had lots of bubbles. It was so sweet!


Of course we had to take the kids on the carousel...

My parent's next door neighbor (who the boys don't know) offered to take the boys to the pool in his golf cart. I thought they would be shy but they hopped on there super excited!
Tyce was excited to see the pink stroller... Daddy took them for a wagon ride... Saturday was my 10 year high school reunion. It was a pretty pathetic turnout but I did get to spend lots of time with two of my favorite girls, Lindsay and Jo...We spent a day at the pool and Josh went off a diving board for the first time. He did great! He did flips and then swam to the side by himself in 14 feet water! I was so proud of my little fish! More posts to come! Beach trip and waterskiing trips!

No comments: