Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Visit from Jo!

Saturday afternoon my high school best friend, Johanne, came to visit!  Her and her new husband, Tom, spent Christmas in New York then decided to head down to DC for a quick trip.  I was so excited to see her, it's been so long and her and I have endless things to talk about and laugh about.  Unfortunately, she got super sick and couldn't do much but it was still so good to see her and meet her husband. 
 
They got Tyce that adorable hat he's wearing...
 
 They got Jackson this super cute poster for his room...
 Here's Josh's...
 They really liked Tom and probably wore him out with all the playing they did!
It was so nice having Jo in my house, I was sad to see her go but am grateful for our friendship that, regardless of time apart, always picks up where we left off.  LOVE YOU JO!!!

No comments: