Monday, September 9, 2013

Tyce's First Day of Preschool!

 
 
 
 
 

Today was Tyce's first day of preschool!  He has been looking forward to this day for a long time now and he was so excited it was finally here!  First I'll start with pics from preschool orientation which was last week.

Tyce and his teacher, Mrs. Blue...



 Showing me the folder he decorated while Mrs. Blue talked to the parents...
 Listening very intently...
 Mommy and Tyce...
 Daddy and Tyce...
 
Now on to today, I purposely had Tyce wear the same outfit the twins wore on their first day of preschool, I even wanted him to stand in front of the same door but the preschool got a new door sometime in the last three years, oh darn!  Haha, anyways...look how cute they all are...
 





 
Waiting in car line to drop him off.  He  made it very clear he did NOT want me to walk him in!  He told me "don't be sad I'm leaving you mommy, guess what?  You can play with my batman setup, my weapons, the pretend kitchen, my guns, whatever you want to play with of my toys...you can!"  Hahaha, he said it so genuinely too...so sweet!
How did his first day go?  Well this was his reaction when I told him we had to go and he couldn't stay at preschool...
He obviously had a GREAT first day and did NOT want to go home!  Hahaha.  I'm pretty sure we'll have a good year at preschool.  :)

No comments: