Sunday, October 12, 2014

Grandma and Grandpa Barraclough Come to Visit!

My parents flew in to visit and the boys were thrilled, as always.  They flew in at peak traffic time so we stopped and had dinner at Generous George's first...
 The boys made their own pizzas...



 Brody always gets extra attention when my dad is around...
My parents went to their school and had lunch with each of them, their experiences were as to be expected given each of their personalities...

Josh was a little shy and quiet but enjoyed his time with grandma and grandpa.  His friends told my parents that Josh is the most popular and funny kid in the class...it seems like I hear that every year.  When my parents asked if they could go see his classroom Josh said NO, he's so like his daddy and those kind of situations make him very uncomfortable.
Jackson was excited and goody, here he is with his friends Kaydon and Javier.  He DID let my parents come see his classroom, my dad even got to read to the class...that is until someone came in and told my dad he was not an approved reader and had to leave.  What the heck???
Tyce was by far the cutest, he was SO excited!  He showed my parents each and every detail about his classroom, so stinkin cute...
My parents had movie night with the boys while Parker and I went out with friends, they watched Eight Below and had treats, when we came home at 11pm they were still awake!!!
My mom and I went to Nathan's for some YUMMY ice cream!  By the way, this is a medium ice cream cone...
 Family dinner...
 Silly grandpa reading to



No comments: